Matrimonial and Family Law
The firm represents Long Island clients in all aspects of matrimonial and family law in the New York State courts of Suffolk and Nassau counties.
Matrimonial law services include the following matters:
- Negotiating and drafting pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Negotiating and drafting separation agreements for uncontested and contested divorces
- Handling divorce trials from inception through conclusion
- Counseling and advising clients in matters concerning separation and divorce, custody and visitation matters, spousal maintenance, child support and equitable distribution
- Family law services, including counseling and advising clients in matters concerning custody and visitation, child support and child support enforcement, modifications of maintenance and child support, paternity, relocation and orders of protection